To guarantee the booking, a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 is required within 30 days of receiving the booking form that we will have sent to you, unless agreed by us. The remaining balance will be payable in full in cash on the night of the event, 50% of the remaining balance will be charged if cancelled within 14 days of the booking date, The full remaining balance will be charged If cancelled within 7 days of the booking date. We will require at least one 13-amp mains socket close to where the disco will be positioned. In addition we need a space of 3 metres (W) 2 metres (H) to position our disco equipment. "Equipment Setup times" 30 to 60 minutes (Normally completed in 30 to 45 minutes "Max")
1. A non-refundable deposit of £50 must be paid to secure a booking.
2. A booking is not considered final until the deposited funds have cleared.
3. Cancellations within 7 days of the event date will require full payment.
4. All outstanding amounts are payable in cash on the day of the function.
5. In the extremely unlikely event of the disco having to cancel, any amount paid to us by the client, Will be refunded in full, we will also help to try & find a replacement dj or disco for you.
6. In the unlikely event that our equipment should totally fail (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power cut) a pro rata refund will be given for the time remaining.
7. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with 1 working socket.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the good conduct of their guests, If at any time before or during the event we deem ourselves or our equipment to be under threat, we reserve the right to terminate our services. Under these circumstances No refund will be made.
9. The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests and the client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individuals involved.
10. The person named as the client on the confirmation is responsible for all payments due.
11. The client will provide sufficient adult supervision of the children attending the event.
12. The supervising adults will provide the dj with assistance in the organization of the children during any games played at the event.
13. The supervising adults will ensure that the children do not interfere with the disco equipment or prevent the dj from performing his duties of playing music and games.
14. Booking times on the confirmation will be the time we work to, unless agreed by us & superior venue staff.